cPanel appears to be down

SpryFly

Hi,

I just tried to login to my account through the cPanel login on the heliohost.org homepage, but when trying to login, it times out.

Any reason for this?

maybe u should relogin. It may be network problem.

Hi,

I just tried to login to my account through the cPanel login on the heliohost.org homepage, but when trying to login, it times out.

Any reason for this?

Hi,

Any reason for this?

I've tried many different methods to access cPanel. The server doesn't seem to respond when going to the login page. It just times out. This is the only site that appears to be not working.

It can't be a network problem. I've already tried re-logging in and clearing my cache files.

My username is spryfly. The domain name that I registered with heliohost is called: thecrystalkeyhole.co.uk. Yes I did type my username all in lowercase.

Edit: cPanel seems to work now. (At 19:24 GMT) However it can sometimes take a while for pages to load.

A different issue connected to cPanel that is already known (cpanel and mx entry problem) is that I can't change the mx record entries. If I try to edit them, this error message appears:

Error fetching zone data for thecrystalkeyhole.co.uk.db's MX