Making a website align in center of page?

Quote from my old WebTech courses:

Now, the major problem with having all your page content inside a single table is the rendering time it takes a browser to work out the table and it's contents before displaying anything on the page.

You can overcome this by using several identical tables stacked one below the other. We briefly covered this as an extra to the Tables lesson. Splitting your page up into several tables allows the first table to be displayed while the browser works on displaying the others and this gives the impression that your page loads fast as your visitor has something to look at while the rest of the page loads.

http://www.webtechu.com/adv3/moretables-2a.php

I think I will use this method then. It seems to be the easiest and most efficient of all the selected.

So a table for the navigation, a table for the main welcome stuff, and then a table for the other stuff.

P.S. I put in <tbody> because for some reason the cPanel editor always ads it in so I thought maybe it was some unknown random tag that may just be vital to the website and without it google would sue me 10,000 K on runescape and run away laughing like Einstien, while my website spams my own email account with error messages and suddenly I get 400 posts on helionet and got a free domain! Yay maybe I should leave out the <tbody>