Hola Buddies

Annescemo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an everything :D

No, seriously, I'm a... *takes breath*

Geek-trekkie-digitalartist-webdesigner-fanfictionauthor-videogamer-familyguyfan-simpsonsfan-americandadfan-futuramafan-eurekafan-housemdfan-musiclover-raphater-hiphophater-htmlprogrammer-phpbeginner-phpmyadminexpert-filezillaexpert-webmaster-languagepedanticist-chocolatelover-especiallythe-onewithmint.

*inhales* *exhales* *calms down*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JF_Sly

Hello,

Well do not play a lot of board games myself. I do like a few card games (Spades, Hearts, Euchre, Hand & Foot). I also like Dominos.

I also enjoy the outdoors (recently took a backpacking trip through the Chilkoot Trail in Alaska), Soccer, and motorcycles (currently have 3).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm an everything :D

No, seriously, I'm a... *takes breath*

Geek-trekkie-digitalartist-webdesigner-fanfictionauthor-videogamer-familyguyfan-simpsonsfan-americandadfan-futuramafan-eurekafan-housemdfan-musiclover-raphater-hiphophater-htmlprogrammer-phpbeginner-phpmyadminexpert-filezillaexpert-webmaster-languagepedanticist-chocolatelover-especiallythe-onewithmint.

*inhales* *exhales* *calms down*

So basically you like entertainment and chocolate (especially with the mint :D), but not rap or hiphop?

That would have saved a lot of typing, and digital breath.

P.S. Lindor beats all mint chocolate!