Changing DNS Settings to make the website work, for google to HelioNet

tomas

Hello

My domain was bought thrugh google. Now I'm trying to chance to helio host service, but I don't know what do I have to change on the DNS console in order to make it work.

I'm attaching an image of my DNS records so someone could be kind enough to guide me STEP By STEP, (sorry I'm a total ignorant on this matter) on how to redirect my site to the Helio Host service.

Thank you in advanced

post-5097-1251918120_thumb.png

I've never heard of anybody who uses Google as their registrar. I'm not exactly sure how to add nameservers records with them, but my guess it that you need to add two "NS" records, one for ns1.heliohost.org and one for ns2.heliohost.org.

I've never heard of anybody who uses Google as their registrar. I'm not exactly sure how to add nameservers records with them, but my guess it that you need to add two "NS" records, one for ns1.heliohost.org and one for ns2.heliohost.org.

Well it's not exactly as if I bought the registar through them, the thing is that when you buy the google apps they also provide you with a domain, for$ 10.

the company that deals with all this is enom

Well it's not exactly as if I bought the registar through them, the thing is that when you buy the google apps they also provide you with a domain, for$ 10.

the company that deals with all this is enom

DJBOB would it help if i sendo you the information on how is it done over godaddy?

I know how it's done over GoDaddy. I've done this myself many times. Like I said: try adding two "NS" records.

I've tried to set de ns record to ns1.heliohost.org but it redirects me right to this forum.

Actually I don't have the option of setting a ns record. here is an image of how thing are right now.

post-5097-1252075104_thumb.png