Please delete my account..

Nugz2

I don't know whether i must delete (And re-register) or ask for main domain change..

My main site now currently using somethink.heliohost.org and i want to change it into somethink.uni.cc

Does i need to re-register? Or does somebody can help me by changing my main domain?

Parked domain or redirect from somethink.uni.cc is not too handy for me.. I've already have somethink.uni.cc as parked domain for somethink.heliohost.org, but when somebody goes to my WP blog, everything will change to somethink.heliohost.org again after click a page link, not somethink.uni.cc

My mail used to register: somestink@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

You can add your uni.co.cc domain as a parked domain... Change the nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org then add it as a parked domain in cpanel.

Just set your parked domain to no redirect.. it works for me

Parked domain or redirect from somethink.uni.cc is not too handy for me.. I've already have somethink.uni.cc as parked domain for somethink.heliohost.org, but when somebody goes to my WP blog, everything will change to somethink.heliohost.org again after click a page link, not somethink.uni.cc

You might want to check the links on your pages and make sure your using relative urls and not absolute urls. Otherwise you shouldn't get redirected to the heliohost sub-domain.

You might want to check the links on your pages and make sure your using relative urls and not absolute urls. Otherwise you shouldn't get redirected to the heliohost sub-domain.

:angry: The WP use permalink.. I'll search plugins for it. Hope i'll find it so my problem will be fixed..

Or any ideas, maybe? :blink:

WP is wordpress.. It doesn't support relative link, I think.. It use permalinks.

Have any ideas?

I'm not familiar with 'permalinks' so it might be better to wait for djbob's reply before you do what I'm about to suggest. :)

I'm guessing you used your heliohost sub-domain to go to cpanel to install WP? Maybe if you went to your cpanel via your parked domain and re-installed WP it would change the 'permalinks' to the parked domain?

I just went through the steps to install WP from my cPanel and it gave me the option to nstall it in my parked domain instead of my heliohost domain. So that's probably what you'll need to do is re-install WP in your parked domain. Look for this at Fantastico:

Installation location

Install on domain and then dropdown menu.

I'm not familiar with 'permalinks' so it might be better to wait for djbob's reply before you do what I'm about to suggest. :)

I'm guessing you used your heliohost sub-domain to go to cpanel to install WP? Maybe if you went to your cpanel via your parked domain and re-installed WP it would change the 'permalinks' to the parked domain?

The wp was in its subsite, actually.. Not in a subdomain.. Ehh, What's the big difference between sub-site and subdomain itself?

Ok, i'll wait the super-moderator here /lol

(In last hour, i can access my site from somethink.uni.cc but now it aren't pointing my site.. Why?)

The wp was in its subsite, actually.. Not in a subdomain.. Ehh, What's the big difference between sub-site and subdomain itself?

This is a heliohost sub-domain:

your-site.heliohost.org

This is a parked domain:

your-site.co.cc

djbob is not a moderator, he is the owner/adminstrator.

(In last hour, i can access my site from somethink.uni.cc but now it aren't pointing my site.. Why?)

Did you read my last post about re-installing WP in your Parked Domain?

EDIT:

I just finished installing WP choosing my Parked Domain as my domain and the links seem to be following my Parked Domain.

REMOVED:http://bybyron.uni.cc/blog/

So that's what you need to do.

This is a heliohost sub-domain:

your-site.heliohost.org

This is a parked domain:

your-site.co.cc

djbob is not a moderator, he is the owner/adminstrator.

Did you read my last post about re-installing WP in your Parked Domain?

I mean.. What's difference between this: blog.your-site.heliohost.org and your-site.heliohost.org/blog ?

Oh, i'm sorry, i'm newbie here..

Ok, i'll try reinstalling the wp after finishing my last attempt to change the main site for my WP.. Hope this one work..

I think somethink.uni.cc was just only down for some minutes, now i can access it again..