Account Activation & Wordpress ?

Angelli

Good morning,

I suppose this is the right forum to ask this as I think I am already a customer, after all, my site is pending activation. :)

So, I opened a site here in order to post my Wordpress Journal, but I am very new to this.

Then now, I ask...

1 - According to my time-frame and computer clock, I have opened an account 26 hours ago. However I still cannot access it, it says still "HelioHost Account Queued".

Do I wait more? How long more? I am not sure what to do or where to go from here. :)

2 - When it gets activated, I want to put my wordpress. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to do it from the start to refer me to? Tutorials in written words (not video please), for dummies, are most welcome.

I have done my homework and sought for it, but they refer to other sites; they seem all different. Maybe is there a tutorial specific for Helihost and wordpress?

I apologize for my bad grammar as I am a non-english speaker person from Europe, and living at the moment a little far from home!

Thank you all very much for your time, and patience,

Angel

• Like 1

For activating I may have read somewhere that it could take up to 48 hours, but djbob will probably help you with this.

For a tutorial I would use the one on the wordpress website http://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page, heliohost uses Liunx and Apachie and Php and Mysql so it should work fine.

If you are not comftable installing Wordpress by yourself you can use Fantstico De Luxe Heliohost's automatic

installing service.

To use Fantstico just scroll near to the bottom of your cpanel page and under the tab 'Software / Services' you should find

a reasonbly big blue smiley and under it text saying' Fantstico De Luxe'.

When you click on it you should see what looks like an apple mac window.

The look on the left hand side and you should find wordpress under the title 'Blogs'.

Click on it and then click on new installation, and then you can just follow the wizard. At the end you should have wordpress installed.

I moved this topic to the "Questions" forum because the "Customer Support" is not for asking questions. If your still not able to see your site in the next few hours then make another post to djbob in Customer Support.

Thank you,

Byron