softaculous connection lost

alberto4

Hi,

Softaculous gives the error connection lost.

In lot of packages like open real estate.

when I press the option 'email installation details to' it delays a lot and says connection lost when it is at 94-96%, sometimes directories are created, by no copy arrives to the email.

I have tried to install different packages like project manager, web store, or open real estate, without sending a copy of the installation to an email, and the error continues:  connection lost.

how to install the open real estate script correctly?

thank you

The load-related is most likely to do with Johnny and since you are currently on Johnny, you just cannot install big scripts on there. Johnny is usually too slow for it to work right because of his load.

My best suggestion is try to install manually to see if it works out for you or move to another server Tommy. Tommy is our production server at Heliohost and his uptime is way better than Ricky and Johnny. In addition, he recently been running longer uptime speed and it never goes down and Tommy offers an instant domain setup as opposed to Ricky and Johnny which you have to wait aleast 24 hours for Apache to reset.