moving to tommy

nltrade

Hi folks, based on my list of needs the system suggested tommy but had no slots available yesterday when I first signed up.  It told me to wait for 8 hrs, which I did.  The message seemed to suggest that I would get a slot then but no dice unfortunately.    What is the easiest way to move things to tommy? 

You need to be quick enough to get a chance and to be willing to stay up late until it resets at midnight UTC. The signups are limited per day, and they will fill quickly. Tommy usually fills within a few seconds, and Johnny will surely fill faster than usual too since so many people will be moving off Ricky because Ricky is currently under the maintenance of the process on rebuilding.

As Jenova was saying, the best way to get one easier without having to wait is to make a little as a minimum $1.00 donation. You just need to post your transaction ID here once you finish donating afterwards.