Login Failures

RainGirl82

I am trying to log in into CPanel, FTP, email but it is giving me some password incorrect message. I have not changed my password anytime. What could be the problem?

Help please! I am getting this error since early morning..this is hampering my work.

Are you entering your username in all lowercase letters? When did you signup?

FTP and email are currently down... see here: http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...amp;#entry41514.

Yes I am entering all the letters in lowercase, I registered on Nov. 25 2008. Last log in was I guess 2-3days back (may be on Friday). Everything was working well until the last downtime.

When I enter username & password, it shows CPanel login form with the message LOGIN ATTEMPT FAILED!

Are you entering your username in all lowercase letters? When did you signup?

FTP and email are currently down... see here: http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...amp;#entry41514.

Ok, I think my account has been suspended. I was learning php & shell scripting & cron (unknown of this fact that it will use bandwidth). Today when I came to know how to rectify cron, I tried to log in but failed. Hey djBob! It was done in mistake & I won't let it happen again, please can you activate my account again?

Your account was suspended because you misused cron. We used to have a warning on the cron page in cPanel that stated we only allow two cron runs a day, but unfortunately it got removed somehow. I can re-enable your account, but you have to guarantee that you won't set more than two cron runs per day. Sound good?

Your account was suspended because you misused cron. We used to have a warning on the cron page in cPanel that stated we only allow two cron runs a day, but unfortunately it got removed somehow. I can re-enable your account, but you have to guarantee that you won't set more than two cron runs per day. Sound good?

Oh Yeah! Thanks a lot. I won't set it for more than twice a day, I guarantee that. I didn't know that otherwise I wouldn't have done that.