problems... help?

rath

i just posted in customer support, but could i get that topic moved here or quoted here somehow? I've been trying to log in (maybe 10 attempts) with what i know is the correct username and password and never got it... now it's saying a brute force login was attempted and i have to wait 10 minutes... the pages are all loading slowly like i said... i'm getting impatient. help please? i am supposed to be logging in through cpanel to upload my website, correct?

uhhh also... how long a response time am i looking at... my webpage and php uploader are ready... i'm kinda a noob at this but all i need is a free domain (which i might have here) and free server (also a maybe)... site is still very slow. anyone have advice or help? why isn't my login for heliohost working >.<

signed up about 1.5/2 hours ago... yes all lowercase

signed up about 1.5/2 hours ago... yes all lowercase

sorry for double post... the pages are still loading slowly, and i clicked twice thinking it was not gonna go. i'm assuming the servers are over-loaded- please tell me now, should i stay with heliohost or try and find another solution.

As stated in both the account creation confirmation page and in the welcome email you were sent, you will have to wait 24 hours before your site is online. Due to our popularity we are operating slower than usual right now. If you are unwilling to wait until your account is activated then you might want to find another host.

i read that already, thank you, but i thought it read that i could log in within an hour after account creation... so i cannot begin to upload my site at all for 24 hours? I just thought it would not be visible until then.