[Krydos] problem with the iconv extension PHP

keke

it won't let me install my system, I get a php error about the extensions, especially the iconv extension, I got the installer from the internet

This software requires the PHP iconv extension. Please install or enable the iconv extension.

I need to know if this extension is enabled, I'm on the johnny server

post-129274-0-54764000-1603985865_thumb.png

Looks like you have two accounts, softsys and ssinc. As stated in our ToS, you're only allowed to have one account. Which one would you like to keep?

Why two accounts, I don't know if it is related to the fact that I am accessing from work, since there are several departments and we all use the same computers

Looks like you have two accounts, softsys and ssinc. As stated in our ToS, you're only allowed to have one account. Which one would you like to keep?

Why two accounts??

why is my user related

my account is free, there is a problem

Why two accounts, I don't know if it is related to the fact that I am accessing from work, since there are several departments and we all use the same computers

donate only $ 5USD to my account, so I don't know if that's the problem