[Solved] Suspended: theredea

That account isn’t suspended. Your account is still active but your website is showing a queued page but I think because you might have added a new main domain instead of .heliohost.org and that’s why it appears like that. Your domain is currently still in queued status and it will take effect after 24 hours has passed but it will be the time you added to the system.

Thank you I will wait 24h for it but can I change nameservers back to cloudflare nameservers because I have another site which is connected to cloudflare or I need wait to it take effect after 24 hours and then change back to cloudflare.

My site is now working.

Edited by theredea

I would advise to wait til it’s completely done and then you can set the nameservers back to cloudflare nameservers just so the system won’t get confused what is happening with the one is in progress and what to do with the cloudflare nameservers, so its best to wait for it to work properly.

I check your website and it is currently working now, so you are free to add the cloudflare nameservers back. :)