phppgadmin

mrbadguy

Hi Wizard.

When I connect to my account's cpanel and click on the phppgadmin link it gives me this error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/cpanel/userhomes/cpanelphppgadmin/sessions/sess_6dc6a3724f9edf6122b77b10425608e5, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 56

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php:56) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 56

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php:56) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php:56) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/classes/Misc.php on line 359

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/userhomes/cpanelphppgadmin/sessions/sess_6dc6a3724f9edf6122b77b10425608e5, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/userhomes/cpanelphppgadmin/sessions) in Unknown on line 0

See you soon

Peppe

What happened now?

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

In order to access the interface, you will need to make sure that the software license on this server is active and installed.

When i connect to control panel it gives me this message. :(

See you soon

Peppe

What happened now?

In order to access the interface, you will need to make sure that the software license on this server is active and installed.

See you soon

Peppe

Same for me.

License file for cpanel seems unvalid or corrupt

What happened now?

See you soon

Peppe

Same for me.

License file for cpanel seems unvalid or corrupt

Yep, either a port problem (Slim risk) or that. verify.cpanel.net lists the license as valid and active.

• 2 weeks later...
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/cpanel/userhomes/cpanelphppgadmin/sessions/sess_d52385177abf86b719b76c04cd067dba, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 56

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php:56) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 56

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php:56) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php:56) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpPgAdmin/classes/Misc.php on line 359

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/userhomes/cpanelphppgadmin/sessions/sess_d52385177abf86b719b76c04cd067dba, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/userhomes/cpanelphppgadmin/sessions) in Unknown on line 0

Hi everybody.

I noticed that cpanel problem has been solved, but phppgadmin still doesn't work! :(

What's the problem?

See you soon

Peppe

Sorry, if this is indeed a server problem, you'll have to PM djbob and Kyougi for more information.

It is a server problem. I get the exact same error at my cpanel when I try to open phppgadmin, but I don't understand why he has to PM either administrator? Do they not read the forum anymore?

It is a server-side problem. It's been this way for quite some long time now.

Well, it has been the situation since I've joined HelioHost at least, and I've opened a thread on the issue back then. *

I assume the issue will be addressed when djbob comes back from the shadowy realm of Mordor, but noone can estimate when that will happen.

Well, it has been the situation since I've joined HelioHost at least, and I've opened a thread on the issue back then. *

I assume the issue will be addressed when djbob comes back from the shadowy realm of Mordor, but noone can estimate when that will happen.

I wrote a PM to djbob, but he doesn't answer me yet!

I hope he'll fix it very soon!

There's no way to access to postgresql database by SSH?

See you soon

Peppe

I wrote a PM to djbob, but he doesn't answer me yet!

I hope he'll fix it very soon!

There's no way to access to postgresql database by SSH?

See you soon

Peppe

Remember, djbob is last seen on 17th January 2009. I don't think that you can use ssl to access your database.