I have question

I have script say me to change .htaccess

and say me :

Note: For subdomain URLs to work, your server will need to be running Apache and have Wildcard DNS enabled. If you are unsure if your server meets these requirements, contact your hosting provider.

please help me

I can change .htaccess file in root directory

If I change it please help me

and I don't know anything .htaccess If you know about It please describe to me

thanks

I have script say me to change .htaccess

and say me :

Note: For subdomain URLs to work, your server will need to be running Apache and have Wildcard DNS enabled. If you are unsure if your server meets these requirements, contact your hosting provider.

You can set up your subdomains in your cpanel. You don't need to edit manually the .htaccess file.

An .htaccess file is nothing more than a plain text file with the name .htaccess (don't forget the dot) that goes inside any directory and all sub directories follow the same rules. So if you create a .htaccess file in your root directory than ALL of your folders will follow the same rules, but like papukai posted you can create your sub-domains through the cPanel. Just go to the cPanel and follow the instructions.

Byron