ASP.NET errors

pilotpirx

Hi there!

I have a question about support for asp.net. Has it be disabled? Because now I can see ordinary index of / instead of my app. And going to Default.aspx just show me the content of that file.

And another question/bug. Can you register my page as asp.net appliccation? When it was working 2 weeks ago I could run it but when I go for example it ~/Game/something.aspx it gave me an error

web.config was missing, etc... so it run this folder as another application, but it should be part of the main app.

Hope this clear ;)

Thanks for the replays! :)

I believe djbob was in the process of recompiling Apache without Mono support, just to see if a particular problem at the Apache daemon is caused by Mono. This could be the case, since you're not the only one to notice the lack of a properly functioning CLI environment.

So, my suggestion would be a little more patience, since we won't be sure till we hear the exact results from him.

I believe djbob was in the process of recompiling Apache without Mono support, just to see if a particular problem at the Apache daemon is caused by Mono. This could be the case, since you're not the only one to notice the lack of a properly functioning CLI environment.

So, my suggestion would be a little more patience, since we won't be sure till we hear the exact results from him.

Thanks for the replay :)