SMTP Not Working

raccess

Hi all,

Im using the CPanel Email system, and I know they're having issues with the CPanel, but I dont think it has anything to do with the SMTP error I am experiencing. I am using the email system in the CPanel, and the email is not sending. It doesnt say anything about SMTP, but I tried to send an email with all three of the clients CPanel offers, but they would not send. Is this something I can change within my account, or is it a server issue needing to be resolved? I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

Did you make another email account and try with that one?

Ive tried it with all my email accounts. Anyway, Ive moved everything to my computer. I finally figured out how to host a public website from your computer. You dont get the fancy CPanel, but you get everything else.

Ive tried it with all my email accounts. Anyway, Ive moved everything to my computer. I finally figured out how to host a public website from your computer. You dont get the fancy CPanel, but you get everything else.

Lol why? Now you're computer has to be on 24/7

Lol why? Now you're computer has to be on 24/7

True, but it was on 24/7 in the first place anyway.