Parked Domain Not in List

alteragenda

Hello Admins,

Very excited about this service, thank you!

I recently parked a domain with your service, alteragenda.com . I set up the dns settings with ns2.heliohost.org and ns1.heliohost.org . The parked domain is not showing up in the list and the status is 0/00 . When I try to add it again it states that it is already added.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Max

Hello Admins,

Very excited about this service, thank you!

I recently parked a domain with your service, alteragenda.com . I set up the dns settings with ns2.heliohost.org and ns1.heliohost.org . The parked domain is not showing up in the list and the status is 0/00 . When I try to add it again it states that it is already added.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Max

Hi Max,

I'm having the same problem at the moment, both of my domains show they're removed (I did not remove them) and when I try to re-add them it shows they've already been configured. My post: http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=3975 .

Only Djbob can figure this out, I tried everything I could to fix the problem myself but there doesn't seem like anything can be done. I've been waiting about 2 days now, and could've easily left the host by now but it just seems like such a good host with tons of good features so just wait a bit, I'm sure someone will reply shortly. They can't ignore us forever!