Foward Emails.

esay

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Again sorry to necro, just adding in a question here:

I've created my forwarders to go to my GMail account from within CPanel. But there seems to be no forwarding happening. Just want to know if there is a current issue involving this (in which case, I'll drop the issue and just wait :))

Hi there,

Again sorry to necro, just adding in a question here:

I've created my forwarders to go to my GMail account from within CPanel. But there seems to be no forwarding happening. Just want to know if there is a current issue involving this (in which case, I'll drop the issue and just wait :))

Are you sure you have both addresses right? Did you make an email account on cpanel that wasn't the default one? Did you check your spam box on Gmail?

Addresses right - Yes

Email that wasn't the default - yes. Default is my username I made another one (storage@brismedia.co.cc) (is that part of the problem?)

Nothing coming through spam, checked the brismedia.co.cc webmail and email went there but didn't forward.

You sure? Got this off of the forwarding page:

Note that the mail for a forwarded email address will still be delivered to that address as well.

Meaning that emails will send to storage@brismedia.co.cc as well as your gmail account.