Best Email

esay

Email Provider  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I also like gMail, however, I have had a few problems with emails being 'misplaced'. Personally, I would suggest it above any of the free email providers. (I like the new themes too... ninjas - for the win!)

HEY! That quote was stolen cross-temporally from J.R. 'BoB' Dobbs!

Remember, 'BoB' said "They will pay to know what they think."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also use Gmail, its very easy with its additional services. I was trying to find the perfect RSS reader (I've tried many on the Mac and PC platform) but I never knew the one I liked the most was right next to Gmail, Google Reader. Docs is an interesting concept with its any-file storage, for now though I'll be sticking to Dropbox.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried Hotmail and Yahoo as well, but Gmail has to be the best out of the three, especially now that Hotmail has added all these new gimmicky things to its interface. I like how with Gmail I can get to my inbox right away without an in-between page.

Yes, the low attachment size is a huge problem because 10mb is practically nothing. Sure, it's fine if you're just sending around Word documents but if you want to share photos it just does not work on Hotmail.

Then there is Google Wave, which I haven't heard much about recently, though I guess it is not strictly an email service.