Dangers of Driving

HerLoss

I would just like to warn all the little ones out there, learning to drive and such, how dangerous it is. I already had my first accident, and I dont even have my liscence yet. So, I would like to take this time to show you what happened to my 1989 volvo 740GL, after taking my eyes off the road for half a second. ALSO! Wear your [bleeped!] seatbelts!

See the pictures here

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fine maj, thanks for your concern. Seat belt probobly kept me from going through the winshield, although it would have been a tight squeeze over the wheel. Just got my learners permit last year, will be sending in for my road test end of the month.

... Ive never watched anything "float" in the air before then. Saw my lighter kinda lift off of the dashboard, float accross to the stearing wheel, kinda spin down and around it, then snap back to reality and zing past my ear. All took like 2 seconds but it felt like a minute.

Well. surprisingly to me the thought "omg, I'm gunna die" did not go through my head. Nothin like it... It was more of a HOLY [bleeped!]! Then afterwards I broke down laughing. Both at the accident and the fact that the car started back up.

Hmm... desperation... that was a good book. Steven King is da bomb. lol. Yeah, if I ever get the tape from al of me taking a header off a flight of stairs, skateboard following me, I'd be glad to show you what crazy means. ^_^

Glad to see you're all right. =)

Looks nasty, poor car T.T

The EMT guys did the whole on-scene checkup thing and I was alright, but then they saw the car and couldnt believe I was fine. So I had to go to the hospital... that was a day of my life I aint ever gettin back... lol.