Choices for GM268

Sham

Hey, I am doing jobs this summer for my dad. He pays me around 10 dollars an hour. For about an avg of 10 hours a week. By the end of the summer that would be about 700 dollars. plus i got 200 now. so 900. and chores 1000. Then my parents said they will match anything i make. (there trying to bring me up by learnin that saving money is smart) so that will be 2000 for matching. PLUS i will have my watering job. ever other day i earn 20 and the other days i earn 10. So that will give me 700 dolalrs addition to the 1000. So this will leave me at 1700. the comp i want will be about 3000-3100 so i can lend my cousin around 100-200 dolalrs. He dosnt think i should but i want to. The question is. Should i? i want you guys to reply with weather i should or should not.

Also i just wanted to add. I am gonan get 2 nvidia 7800gtx's and im gonan do sli with them (which means running 2 video cards at the same time for 2 times the perforamnce).

aaron I :wub: U!!! lol jp i just want u to get a new comp thats good. The delimea is he wants it befor end of summer. if he waits till end of sumemr he will get a better comp.

Reply with 1 for give money to him (around 100-200)

Reply with 2 for do not give money (none)