.com mails just with myuser@myacc.heliohost.org ??

fateful

Hello, my website is about to get 100% done, and i was thinking about mail accounts for users there.. if I get a .com domain, will the DNS config allow me to use .com mails as well? like redirecting to heliohost cpanel-created mails ? is there any extra config?

it would be really cool to have my domains mails as well along with .com domain.. i have readed almost all support info at CPanel and website and couldn't figure that. So i mailed the site in wich i'm about to buy the .com domain and they said that:

Your free host may have free e-mail@yourdomain.com, you should check with them, if they do its not necessary any extra configuration, only the need of DNS from this host to be insert at your domain, and they'll provide your mail accounts.

i've created my mail account for Heliohost... it goes: fateful@mdm.heliohost.org . So by the moment i put up heliohost's dns at my domain i'll be able to use simply: fateful@domain.com ?

Thank you very mutch.