Choices...

GameClaw_268

Well, actually... I took a look over them again... and I noticed that the intel I'd be running on an integrated chipset for GFX... while the AMD has a Radion, and twice as much ram. So I save 50 bucks, and overall, the AMD computer will be more powerful... forgot to check those things over.

Gawd man, shoulda told us the specs =) There you go, AMD for gaming, and Intel for business...

I'd go for the AMD just for the Radion >.< I don't like Intel's integrated video and audio chipsets.

The Intel is still faster by a margin at least, and doesn't have that "GREAT" anti-freeze-by-restarting-your-freaking-computer-whether-you-like-it-or-not-because-your-processor-is-overwhelmed.

Windows XP itself is only running at 32 bit, but who knows, Longhorn might change all of that.

There is a XP 64-bit edition. I have a copy of it. And Longhorn will come out both 32-bit and 64-bit I believe. Hehe, I've had a chance to play around with Longhorn, it is teh roxxors.

Windows XP itself is only running at 32 bit, but who knows, Longhorn might change all of that.

There is a XP 64-bit edition. I have a copy of it. And Longhorn will come out both 32-bit and 64-bit I believe. Hehe, I've had a chance to play around with Longhorn, it is teh roxxors.

Really? I used to have connections, but when I asked him, he said F you and we got in a fist fight.