Questions

mknjhill

Have 2 questions.

How can I access my site bofore i change my nameservers (to make sure scripts are working)

-Also-

Install/Update A SSL Host

Failed to install SSL certificate on the domain

Thats what i got when i tried to install my SSL certificate. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

1) You can't. Sorry :(

2) Are you sure you entered your SSL certificate correctly? Trying Googling this issue.

1) no problem , NS updated.

2) ok, I think i know what the problem is (I didn't decrypt my certificate in openSSL) but I cant remove the SSL crt, key or csr, would it be possible for u to remove them, it keeps saying it deleted them, but they never go away, or better yet, if I upload my bundle to the server , since you'll be there to delete it anyway would it be ok if i PM you the location of the certificate and have u install it (after i decrypt it of course)?

If not i atleast need the one deleted.

Thanks

No, WHM is not the place to install certificates. cPanel is.

Please contact your certificate provider and ask them how to install their certificate on cPanel. I know for a fact that there are people at HelioHost using StartSSL certificates successfully. You are probably just missing some important instructions - read everything carefully.

No, WHM is not the place to install certificates. cPanel is.

Please contact your certificate provider and ask them how to install their certificate on cPanel. I know for a fact that there are people at HelioHost using StartSSL certificates successfully. You are probably just missing some important instructions - read everything carefully.

I have read the instructions, And I have done this before on OTHER cpanel servers. anyway no worries I just gave comodo my cpanel info and told them to fix it.

they seem to think the ip doesn't point to the domain, but if you goto the ip u see my site so i dono, there gonna fix it now...