Memory Cards, Good or Bad?

Good Idea or Bad Idea?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've heard a lot of people complain about Memory Cards for the PS2, especially about how much they cost. Memory Cards work great for me, I love the idea.

at walmart i see ones that only hold 8-16-32 mb, which is probably all necessary, but the gamecube ones are 64-256-512-1024

they say different but thats because the space is udes for something else so they say 56-250-500-1000, plus the nice flat numbers are probably easy for simple folk to understand.

Yeah, Mem Cards are fun, especially if you rig up your own... and then you can dupe the data for backup =)

BTW, the cards are classed 59 - 256 - 512 - 1019

But people just call em, normal, x4, x8, x16 (even though it's not truely so =))

Also, the GC's 59 MEM Cards are 4 Megs each so in MBs, 4, 16, 32, 64

at walmart i see ones that only hold 8-16-32 mb, which is probably all necessary, but the gamecube ones are 64-256-512-1024

they say different but thats because the space is udes for something else so they say 56-250-500-1000, plus the nice flat numbers are probably easy for simple folk to understand.

They should just call em 1g, .5g, .25g, etc. Much simpler in my opinion, and it doesnt change what it really is.