switching main domains?

jjpriest25

I'm needing to switch domains cause my old one's running out and I don't want it anymore anyway. Can I do this?

(I'm sure this must be around somewhere, but I couldn't find it with search and I got 64 vocab words to do in Chemistry tonight so I don't have much time to look for it)

djbob, Could you help me out here? My domain name is fcprogramming.com and I want to get it set up with my hosting account here...

Edit: whoops, wasn't paying attention and double posted..sorry.

Edit: OR should I just sign up for a new hosting account and have you delete the old one?

Cpanel login should be jjpriest

I appreciate it, man.

I fooled around with some other free hosts while I was waiting for you to respond here, and honestly, they just don't compare to this. I tried freehostia and it's just not the same. So, like I said, I appreciate what you do here.

Well, I went ahead and signed up for a different account. I guess you can just delete the other one at your leisure.

By the way, I hope the new home page is coming along...I don't care for this current one; I don't even know what a roxxor is.

Anyway, cpanel isn't coming up, but I guess that's probably cause nothings updated yet..

edit: these are the nameservers, right? NS3.HELIOHOST.ORG NS4.HELIOHOST.ORG

or are they ns1 and ns2?

Sweet.

It's no problem. I understand not having time--I feel like I have none after school+extracurriculars... I've actually not had time to have done much with my account anyway, so tis perfecto anyway.

Thanks a bunch.

Oh, right... duplicate accounts are not allowed and accounts with the same email or IP are terminated immediately. A fake success page is given to frustrate the user.

I went ahead and just switched the main main domain for your jjpriest account to fcprogramming.com. It should be working soon enough.