I have question about IonCube Loaders

mahdideveloper

this drivers for php and I want use php code this error is appear

in this address http://kharidaran.ir/itech/iTechClassifieds_v3/

this error

Site error: the file /home/mproject/public_html/itech/iTechClassifieds_v3/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

how can I installition ioncube in this host please guidance me about solve this problem very immediatly.

speacial thank's for djbob :)

download Ion cube loader driver from this address : downlaod Ion cube loader

very immediately for me please hep me ..........................

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the long wait. I've been looking around and Ioncube is not cooperating. None of the conventional installation methods are working. I'll try an Apache rebuild, and if all else fails I will contact cPanel support. I'll keep you posted.

Sorry about the long wait. I've been looking around and Ioncube is not cooperating. None of the conventional installation methods are working. I'll try an Apache rebuild, and if all else fails I will contact cPanel support. I'll keep you posted.

thanks a lot for djbob . :) you're host has best support in the world I think you can vast your company and help other people .

It's not that we don't wanna help, it's because people don't know how to do what you're doing. wink.gif

thank wizard for your attention .