SSL secure sites (HTTPS)

Marcos

I tried activate a secure sub-domain on my site, but in cPanel, when I try to do the 4 th step in the "SSL / TLS Manager", isn't displayed the option "Setup a SSL certificate to work with your site" (I already have my SSL certificate installed in my cPanel).

HelioHost support SSL protected sites (HTTPS) and how can I have this option active in my cPanel to protect my domain?

Regards.

You need to have a dedicated IP for this feature. We are pretty much the only free host that is able to offer this, but as we are currently out of dedicated IPs you're going to have to sit tight while I request another block of IPs.

I'll let you know as soon as the extra IPs are installed.

Let me clarify: I have no estimated time at the moment. This process is based off of the time to takes for our parent datacenter to give me an extra block of IPs, and as I have never requested an extra block before I don't know how long it will take. I'll let you know when the IPs are installed.

If you want a really rough estimate, I'd guess that it would takes somewhere around a week? That guess is based off of absolutely nothing, so you really shouldn't rely on it.

• 2 months later...

how do I go about getting a dedicated IP installed on username mknjhill

Thanks

I just wanted to note:

I also am a cPanel Hosting Provider I rent servers, I'd like to keep my site off of the 2 servers i rent. I have a Strict TOS. I hope hosting my main site here doesn't break your TOS. I have an owned whmcs licence (you can verify with WHMCS) if any of this is a problem let me know and I wont take the time to move my site.

Do you also need to use an SSL certificate?

I also am a cPanel Hosting Provider I rent servers, I'd like to keep my site off of the 2 servers i rent. I have a Strict TOS. I hope hosting my main site here doesn't break your TOS. I have an owned whmcs licence (you can verify with WHMCS) if any of this is a problem let me know and I wont take the time to move my site.
It is completely fine as long as you don't break any of our rules.

Do you also need to use an SSL certificate?

It is completely fine as long as you don't break any of our rules.

I have the crtificate, just needed dedicated IP . Well I know i'm not gonna break any rules as i have to enfoce them on my hosting site. alright will be uploading, after eveything is setup i'll change the nameservers