Page not found(i bought domain)

brano

Hi djbob,i did the following and i don t know what is problem with my site:

1)rent domain ag-food.com

2)pointed nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

3)registered hosting at http://www.heliohost.org/home/wrapper-mainmenu-8

E-mail sent to me:Dear brano399,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been installed. Here is your account information:

Username: brano399

Password: ********

Domain: ag-food.com

Control Panel URL: http://ag-food.com/cpanel

Please note that you may have to wait for account validation before your account becomes active. If this is so, you will see a suspended message on your domain until validation.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

I hope you will help me.

Many thanks,

Brano

Hi djbob,i did the following and i don t know what is problem with my site:

1)rent domain ag-food.com

2)pointed nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

3)registered hosting at http://www.heliohost.org/home/wrapper-mainmenu-8

E-mail sent to me:Dear brano399,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been installed. Here is your account information:

Username: brano399

Password: ********

Please note that you may have to wait for account validation before your account becomes active. If this is so, you will see a suspended message on your domain until validation.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

I hope you will help me.

Many thanks,

Brano

I registered more times because it didnt work for me.So i need to register from another computer as another user?

Ok,now i registered as new user.

Confirmation e-mail:Dear kurva42,

Username: kurva42

Password: ***********

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

I hope now you can activate it.Many thanks,brano.

So i need to register from another computer as another user?
That's called cheating the system. The rule is that you only get one account.

I'm going to kill all your accounts and let you sign up for another one. You only get one account. Do NOT try to go around this by using different computers.

So i need to register from another computer as another user?
That's called cheating the system. The rule is that you only get one account.

I'm going to kill all your accounts and let you sign up for another one. You only get one account. Do NOT try to go around this by using different computers.

Ok,ill wait for it.Write me then here.Thank you very much djbob.And sorry for that register from another comp.

P.S.:can i use mozilla when registering?(last time it didnt work)

Firefox works fine for registering an account. If you question that your account has been made, you can ask djbob and he can look for you. Please remember that it takes 24 hours to process and you should not try to re-sign-up during those 24 hours.

Firefox works fine for registering an account. If you question that your account has been made, you can ask djbob and he can look for you. Please remember that it takes 24 hours to process and you should not try to re-sign-up during those 24 hours.

Djbob,i love you.Now i can access my site,but can t login.Now ill wait about 24 hours until you activate it and i can start.I ll tell you tomorrow if all success,but i think you fixed my problem.Thank you very much for your time.

EDIT:Oh you are so fast.Thanks for activation.Now i can login to cpanel.Another thanks to you by brano

Djbob,i love you.Now i can access my site,but can t login.Now ill wait about 24 hours until you activate it and i can start.I ll tell you tomorrow if all success,but i think you fixed my problem.Thank you very much for your time.

EDIT:Oh you are so fast.Thanks for activation.Now i can login to cpanel.Another thanks to you by brano

It'd be nifty if you used spaces where necessary next time you post.