Activation Period

CriBaby

First of all, sorry djbob. I didn't see your sig before I sent you the PM.

Secondly, I've found the information on the homepage that says I have to wait for activation. How long does activation typically take before I can begin building my site? I signed up for an ads standard site using the subdomain cribaby.

When did you signup? If you signed up for two accounts they might have been auto-deleted.

EDIT

You just signed up today. The message after registration clearly states that activation usually takes around 24 hours.

I didn't get that page after I registered. It took me to a blank page. That's why I attempted to sign up twice. I thought it failed. By the time I made this thread I had found that the site had been completed and I just wanted to know what that next page said. Was there any other important information on that page that I didn't see?

Thanks in advance.

And now my password isn't working. I typed my username in all lowercase and tried the password with capital case and with all lowercase. Could you reset the password or PM me what it thinks my password is?

Edit: Sorry for being a bit of a brat. I promise I'll be a good little user once I get everything setup.

No, not upper case (all caps). I tried it like This. It didn't work.

Edit: Everything is up and running. I've begun setting up my site. The cPanel of this site if utterly fantastic and the amount of time you spent with me to fix this was exceptional. I'll be sure to go to those sites you mentioned and give a very deserving A+ review.

Thanks again.