Poly Politics

lappy512

Yes, Lappy, I took parts from djbob's idea to create WorldPolitics. Since Heliopolitics isn't getting off the ground, and probably never will, I've decided to bring it to life in my forum and see what happens. And btw, I HAVE credited Helionet for the politics idea.

Lappy, I can't believe you came to my site and registered just so you could comment on WorldPolitics. You haven't even made one post there, only brought something back to Helionet and tried to show me as a criminal!

Don't worry KC, we don't mind. You can take the idea. But trust me, it ain't gonna start faster at your site than at mine.

Also, your idea is more like the idea that happened at KL, where an admin is elected. The HN idea involves a Congress instead of electing an admin. Your idea is based more on theirs.

I don't really concern myself with KL anymore. The site has turned into a barrel of garbage. The admins do whatever they please, there are only like 5 active members, and it basically stinks at KL.

After, what was it, a few months, the admins got bored and stopped Krazypolitics. Djbob, at least you are giving people faith that one day HelioPolitics will open.

The admins do whatever they please, there are only like 5 active members

:yay: :yay: :yay: That's kinda like HN! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I agree with Lappy with that political angle, and it shows why teens aren't allowed to participate on a large scale in real political issues... Also, "Political Parties" were discouraged by George Washington =)

The main reason of the discontinuation is basically: it was causing two groups to flam each other a lot, and creating a lot of distrust and hatred.

Read the other topic.

Sounds just like the USA's democracy :P

Yes, us admins do whatever we please, but we let everyone else do the same(for the most part)... I haven't been on KL to see if its the same there, however. Yet, we only "please" to do stuff within the limits of the rules :P