Nvidia or ATI...

Nvidia vs. ATI  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm trying to get a general opinion of the graphics card makers. I'm trying to keep an open mind so that when I upgrade my computer I can get the best hardware for it. However, I tend to lean toward ATI because one of my Nvidia cards fried in my sister's pc. I had to spend a late Friday night trying to recover documents from that pc, so that really detracts from my overall opinion of Nvidia. Most games advertise for Nvidia so it seems that they must be passable. So what do you guys think?

my current rig, which is 3 years old, has the nForce4 chipset on the mobo and a radeon x800 card. i bought the card cause it was in stock and a lil cheaper... which i regret, cause its given me problems with a few games, HL2 being one of them and Freelancer being another. so yeah id stick with the nVidia cards if i were you.