Kinoki foot detoxification, lol

I just saw a commercial for some kind of breakthrough technology that detoxifies your body by absorbing toxins through the foot. (?) Uh, ooookkkk. This didn't seem to make much sense to me, so I googled "Kinoki" and the first thing that came up was a sponsored link that said, "Kinoki A Scam" LOL. What do you guys think about this "Kinoki technology"? Can this even possibly be legit?

Most of the results on that page were about how it was a bogus product--not just the first one. Anyway, I've done some thinking and researching on this product, and it seems that the human body will release a certain amount of toxins with perspiration naturally. Also, my uncle said that a friend of his bought the pads just to do some tests on them, and they turned dark just by rinsing normal tap water on them. At least the commercial was pretty hilarious, despite the fact that it seems to be completely bogus.

I hope your eyes haven't sustained any permanent damage. I tried to compose this post with better conventions, although I can't promise much because I haven't written much since school ended.

• 1 month later...

Are you only Dr. of Muffins? (LOL). Actually I was looking into this once quite a while ago cuz I figured it wouldn't hurt (since I have MS), so I noticed the last time I seen this Question and everyone said it was a rip off. I think your supposed to chant or something while wearing it, maybe they just forgot that. Everything I saw about it was SCAM. People are totally capitalizing on the whole all natural and organic craze and gullibility for new age cures. This whole toxic cleansing through the foot thing is just ridiculous!

------------------------------------

Lincovic

[snip]