Who has the hat?

Doctor Steel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have the hat!

In a twist of fate I happened to be skeet shooting when a bird flew in between the disc and my shot!

Upon investigation I noticed it had a, now rather holey, hat in its clutches!

Joy be to me I say! It must be my birthday!

Who has the hat?

How can you take what you never had?

The hat you have been discussing about is actually a FAKE! Yes, I said it. It's indubitably nothing more than an impostor hat!

If you look closely at the hat in Wizard's sig, you can see that that picture is actually photoshopped (yeah, I know. It fooled me for awhile, too!)

During my quests to save the world, and especially little kitties, I stumbled across the REAL hat. It just so happened that I found this actual hat in a little known Wal-mart on Antarctica. A tropical bird was flying with it in it's mouth, when I tripped on a minute grain of sand, knocking the hat away from the bird and into my lap. So, I really did quite stumble upon upon the hat!

So it is obvious that I have the hat (or could it be that I lied and composed this entire thing because my computer bluescreened while playing a game made in 2003? Nah, I think not...or do I--hehe)

WHO has the hat?