Who has the hat?

Doctor Steel

I saw this on the now-defunct Sky Tower Games forums once.

I have a hat. Specifically, a Red Fedora. I give the hat to a random member of the forums.

Now it's your turn to post. Who has the hat? :huh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I guess I wasn't very clear. I'll elaborate.

Each person who happens to have the hat makes up an elaborate exchange of the hat, like so:

---I have the hat. I give the hat to Wizard. Wizard gives the hat to JcX. Who has the hat?

Then, say that I were to post next:

---Umm... JcX does?

I would have the hat then. If you still don't get the rule, and you REALLY want to get it, Google "who has the hat". Please don't spoil the rule for those who don't get it and don't want it explained tho them.

So, now, it would so happen that Wizard has the hat. Who does wizard give the hat to?

Sorry, I guess I wasn't very clear. I'll elaborate.

Each person who happens to have the hat makes up an elaborate exchange of the hat, like so:

---I have the hat. I give the hat to Wizard. Wizard gives the hat to JcX. Who has the hat?

Then, say that I were to post next:

---Umm... JcX does?

I would have the hat then. If you still don't get the rule, and you REALLY want to get it, Google "who has the hat". Please don't spoil the rule for those who don't get it and don't want it explained tho them.

So, now, it would so happen that Wizard has the hat. Who does wizard give the hat to?

Oh, that is an epic mind screw, almost as bad as "the game".

I was walking down the road when I accidentally step on a rather ugly beetle. Suddenly, a wizard pops out of thin air, yells at me, "You just killed my brother!" He then snaps his fingers and I become a bacteria. For days upon days all I did was mitosis and other bacteria stuff. Then, while inhabiting a hamburger, some guy ate me. While sitting in his digestion system I found the very hat I had earlier when I was a human! How ironic!