New Moderators, Please

But think wisely... you wouldnt want to put someone like me up for the job, cuz we all know I'd abuse my powers, ban people just cuz I diddnt like them, etc. Plus, if no one's notice, I'm not exactly the best rolemodel.

it has been kinda slow... and we've probably been missing some spam... I'm trying to get back on the ball... but I haven't seen AG, ETG, or /\/\/\/ post in a while... However, we already probably have too many mods for the need...

lol, /\/\/\/'s spam in Zr0host, good times. I HATED QUAN MASTER, KRT was fine, and punkbHowy was okay. It was funny how Howy was so active that everyone thought he was the admin, while Punkbl or Chaos weren't so active at all.

in here: http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:LS1pO4v...lient=firefox-a

Posted by: Gamemaster_268 Aug 5 2004, 07:41 PM

angryhappy.gif mad.gif I WANNA KNOW!!! mad.gif angryhappy.gif

I wanna know what the hell happend to Zer0host! it isn't fair that they just left us out in the cold!

lol

/\/\/\/ has never truely been alive here :P

I don't remeber that post... but I remeber some of the stuff I got in trouble for... for instance, in a topic with /\/\/\/ and I:

Gamemaster_268:

^is a person

<Stole /\/\/\/'s marbles

V: probably /\/\/\/

/\/\/\/:

^Has my marbles

<wants marbles back

V needs to give me my marbles

Gamemaster_268:

^wants marbles back

<wont give marbles back

V lost his marbles

etc. That went on for about 3 pages... then the topic was closed and we were fined... :rolleyes:

Ah, the good old days, where I spammed my head off for hosting, yet on other forums, was actually pretty good about not spamming :P