Time Walker

JcX

Have anyone heard of this name?

He claimed himself as time traveller, come from 2036.

Back to our present, his past to take back a laptop, claimed that the laptop contains important information for future.

He predicted a lot of events in coming future.

Some did happened as predicted, some did not.

The nearest event now would be Olympics 2008.

As he predicted, the Beijing Olympics 2008 won't be held successfully, and will be the last Olympics ever.

Let's open our eye and witness the big event if it did happens.

Never heard of John Titor until now. There is a lot written about him on the internet. The part about the laptop isn't quite right. Supposedly he needed to retrieve an IBM 5100 microcomputer, which was IBM's first microcomputer built back in 1975. It was portable, but not really a laptop. More like a small desktop. This begs the question of why he didn't travel back further in time to when these computers where first made. I'm sure he'd have an explaination for it. Maybe he just wanted to get a good deal on eBay.

Where did you hear about him?

eBay?

You did have a very good imagination.

I heard about this name on my local chinese forum.

He was so hot in there, so I would like to share him here.

Ya... IBM microcomputer, I've mistaken it because it has been quite a long time since I last read about him.

I heard this guy had gone missing, probably back to his present, our future.

In my memories from what I've read, he once predicted something really true that actually happened after his prophecy,

One is about the State,

Second is about a disease that killed a lot of people.

(Sorry, couldn't provide many info on that, just roughly remembering it)

LOLZ..

Who actually believes that he was a time walker that travel to the past?

Judge it with rationality, consciousness, and you will found out that he is actually deceiving with those so called prophecy.

Somemore, his prophecy not 100% accurate....

Yes, an obvious fraud, but he did create quite a stir. Enough to get his name or psuedoname into wikipedia. He should have left with his computer and returned to his own time by now. Is it possible that his mere presence in the past has disrupted the space time continuum making his prophecies not come true? If you were traveling in time you would probably want to keep a pretty low profile. Anyone with a few episodes of Star Trek under their belt would know that.

Star Trek is quite a while ago.... I almost forgot the content.

But recently there's another series that reminds me...

HEROES!! Hiro Nakamura - Time Traveller

Well, I guess nobody can answer your question. But according to the timeline theory, the space time continuum will distorted/disrupted. But just no one can confirm you.

By the way, I still doubt on this John Titor on time travelling. I don't believe that time could be reverse.

I've read some article/video about space time continuum, explaining in terms of science...

I've been understood that time and space is just illusion, they're not real.

I like Heroes, that is a great series. Hiro is one of the cooler characters. Some of the stuff he did when he first entered the show cracked me up. There are a lot of neat characters and they all have a story. I think that is what is so interesting about the show. It's not just someone with super powers, but they have a life too and they are trying to cope with their powers and keep their life together at the same time.