Popfly

I was surfing and ran across Microsoft Popfly. Looks like both CNET and PCWorld have given it a thumbs up. Has anyone tried Popfly out yet? Just signed up myself, but haven't had time to play with it. I'll post again to let you know how it goes after I build something.

• 3 weeks later...

Follow the link in my post to get an overview of Popfly. It allows you to build mashups and share content with other people. I setup a quick page from one of their examples. Much of it seems to be designed for people that do not like to build things from scratch or get into the detail of the content or code. Not sure if I will use it or not. I'm sure there is a lot about Popfly that I don't know. So far I've found Windows Live to be more useful as a personal space. From what I understand you can actually use them in conjunction with each other. That's not to say that many of the other sites out there, such as myspace aren't just as good or better. Popfly seems to be more gadget oriented than the standard offerings.

It was like a software to create template easily.

Which I don't really like....

I prefer creating web all by myself, to setup uniqueness.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried using the popfly game creator. I never actually got around to doing anything because I have dialup, but it seemed like it was pretty limited. I'm not sure about the rest of popfly. I wasn't even sure what a mashup was...