"Vista code"

Frankie

I really don't get what people have against Windows Vista. I agree that it's not a very good upgrade, but it's really not that bad.

Linux fanboys tend to be extremely biased about anything Microsoft. I prefer the objective look - I know which platform fits what purpose better. I use Linux for server admin because it has much more functionality and is more cost-efficient for my purposes. However, I use Windows for my desktop OS. It has more compatible applications and is easier to use.

hahahaha! That was pretty good!

I especially liked the "return LotsMoreMoney;" ... nice gag.

djbob, I think it might have something to do with the idea that Vista looked more promising as an OS. Meaning that it was hyped way too much before it was released that people expected it to be a masterpiece compared to XP. It was a disappointment, even for me because I'm a gamer and I thought it might be good for games with powerful graphics. Now I cant even play games the way I want on my new computer... I have to end up going back to my old XP desktop because its a hassle changing my settings between 32bit to 64bit.