HD space problem

JcX

djbob, my dear admin,

the hosting service you gave me is wonderful

just one little disatisfaction in my heart now.

150MB of HD space is rather small for me?

anyway I can expand it?

by upgrading to a free domain, how much I can get?

p/s: im trying to get 1 domain for my business trial, 1 subdomain for my personal web hosting

150MB seems too small for business trial

thanks for noting on this post!

djbob, my dear admin,

the hosting service you gave me is wonderful

just one little disatisfaction in my heart now.

150MB of HD space is rather small for me?

anyway I can expand it?

by upgrading to a free domain, how much I can get?

p/s: im trying to get 1 domain for my business trial, 1 subdomain for my personal web hosting

150MB seems too small for business trial

thanks for noting on this post!

Out of curiosity, have you used all of that 150 MB yet?

Don't bother djbob with a n00b question like that, all the info is at heliohost.org, go check it out.

...you've broken about three rules/guidelines already...

Wizard, let me explain myself.

I mean, for my personal usage, 150MB is enough for me.

What I meant here is upload trial, I'm trying to do my own file upload trial on this hosting service in future plan.

I've checked heliohost.org, there only stated the HD space provided by Posting Standard (150MB) & Posting Plus (250MB)

But for free domain registration, I really can't find the HD space provided in FAQ or Store.

And the n00b me never applied for any free domain before, so I'm asking how much HD space you provided for free domain?

So what I wanna know is the maximum HD space you can provide to me in any hosting plan (since in the store, I can't find any way to buy HD space)

Wizard, let me explain myself.

I mean, for my personal usage, 150MB is enough for me.

What I meant here is upload trial, I'm trying to do my own file upload trial on this hosting service in future plan.

I've checked heliohost.org, there only stated the HD space provided by Posting Standard (150MB) & Posting Plus (250MB)

But for free domain registration, I really can't find the HD space provided in FAQ or Store.

And the n00b me never applied for any free domain before, so I'm asking how much HD space you provided for free domain?

So what I wanna know is the maximum HD space you can provide to me in any hosting plan (since in the store, I can't find any way to buy HD space)

The domain name is hooked to your current plan, I believe. So whatever you have at *randomsubdomain*.heliohost.org is what you'll have at your new top level domain.

Secondly, If you'd look at the plans, unlimited ads gets you custom quotas.

This still does not excuse you from breaking the rules. (Necromancing and posting in every thread on the Internet forum.)

P.S. I called your question a n00b, I did not mean to call you a n00b. I'm sorry if I have offended you.

Wizard : I've looked at all the plans, but what I really want is plans without ads, so I only mentioned Posting Standard and Posting Plus.

Thanks for your reply for the domain question in my mind.

I'm not offended with the n00b word, no worries :-)

And if you think my question is really violating the rules, feel free to ban me. (which I don't think I'm really violating the rules, just asking help to clear doubts in my mind)

djbob: Thanks for the reply, I won't bother you with this question anymore. Thanks alot

nickszalinski

refer to my post #6, i've said i want a plan without ads...

at the same time i hope a larger HD space, maybe i'm greedy, but i hope something more perfect..