Fun Stuff!

ShannenName

I think that DjBob should add more fun stuff and restock some existing stuff but ramp up the prices so instead of buying Free Services (which is money from your pocket) members can spend their Helions on HelioNet services.

The point of jacking up the prices is so not every member that joined 2 days ago have a bold name or bypass flood control, instead have active members which have well deserved bold names.

Just my two cents

Well what I think it would be better if he would make it a prize or something for those who actually contribute to the forum and help others rather than going on non-sense posts such as how fast is your internet, and about every other semi-personal question there is. It would go to those who help people who are having problems rather than counting to 10,000.

Joe

How about a member rating system?

If you think someone is helpful, click to add to their reputation. The higher the reputation the more points they get for each post (the base is 10, so maybe up to like 15?) But if they begin to abuse this and become non-contributive, simply take away from reputation.

Just an idea, it may be too exploitable from buddy systems.