I just dont kno what 2 say.

Sham

The most unwated experiance in my life just happened. We were riding our bikes over the "overpass" which is the largest bridg in our town. It was storming 2.

Rain was everywhere.

It happened before i could even know it.

Cronfused i see ryan fall over the edge of the over pass.

Krack was the only sound i hear befor i knew what had happened. ryan had been struck by lighting and had fliped over the overpass onto the road.

Enough had happened that day to be bad enough. Now ryan is dead and i had no idea what to do.

Dumfounded i rush over to the edge and see him laying there.

An ambualnce came later. Eric had called them.

I am honestly not jokeing. This happened about an hour ago. there is a huge storm comming in. Well i am gonna go back to the hospital and see if he is gonna make it or not.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :unsure: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I knew this was fake. Sham IMed me:

Hey dont tell anyone yet but i made that whole story up. Look at the story and the first seven sentences on top that begin with caps. Tell me what the caps in that order spell.. Plz dont tell any one .. i thought that id msg u this to see if it was ok

Sorry Sham, had to expose you. I can't have the whole forum thinking this is true, can I?