My site is not approved YET

byc90

No offence to admin, but its really been a while..

I signed up for ads-supported plan. Maybe I'm a bit impatient, but I really need a hosting account now..

Anyway, suppose I have a domain of my own, how do I use it with my HelioHost account?

Sorry for newbie plea for help, any help is appreciated.

ch1ll d00d.

There's only one admin checking all new requests.

You've been postin' a while now, and you still don't get it.

Heliohost is a NON PROFIT hoster.

Which means, that t3h admin doesn't have to help you at all.

All this is coming out of his pocket.

Anyways, if you want to use your own domain name, all you have to do is type it in to the form that you use to sign up, instead of using .heliohost.org.

If you're impatient with the services and support provided here, go to freehostia.com. They do wonders if you have your own domain name.

Also, If bob isn't going to activate accounts in 24 hours then he shouldnt have said it would take 24 hours in the email.

Perhaps you just fail at reading. In the message that shows up after you hit register: Please note your website will not be active until it is approved by the administrator (usually around a 24 hour wait).

No where does he guarantee your account in 24 hours in that message. djbob (not bob) slips up a lot and gets behind on the registration approvals a lot as well. If you've waited an excessive amount of time, PM him with details and he'll get right on it as he has done in the past.