Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

znatok

Hi! I'm new at Heliohost and English is not my native language. Our site real4ever.heliohost.org and cpanel are not accessible for a week, "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded". I thought, this message would dissapear on January 1st, at the beginning of the new month, but it doesn't. FTP works. When our site will be working? And one more thing, our month traffic usage counter always is set to 0.

Your account has been re-enabled. However, please note that if you keep exceeding bandwidth your account will be suspended monthly and you will have to PM me on the 1st of every month to re-enable it.

And one more thing, our month traffic usage counter always is set to 0.
In that case, your bandwidth problems might be coming from FTP, email, or some protocol other than HTTP. If you aren't using any of these things, PM me at the end of the month so that I can check your statistics.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I get the message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" when I access my index page or cpanel at http://toiletflushforum.heliohost.org

The traffic usage counter has also always been at 0 whenever I checked the cpanel. I don't use FTP, nor do the users at my site use e-mail often to communicate to each other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!