very dead

awesomegamer

i have a suggestion but ill have a talk with djbob, heres my idea.

sence this place is so dead, how about a compotition?

anyone who gets over 100 posts within the next 7 days gets a prize, not 1000 helions, because thats what they earned, give them a lot extra, like 5000.

but we would have to keep track of how many posts people have the day it starts, to see if they got 100 posts in a week.

well thats my idea, it seems none of my friends cared to join after all -_-

so ill think of better attraction plans to make people feel they are getting a good easy deal to come here.

any ideas?

i have a suggestion but ill have a talk with djbob, heres my idea.

sence this place is so dead, how about a compotition?

anyone who gets over 100 posts within the next 7 days gets a prize, not 1000 helions, because thats what they earned, give them a lot extra, like 5000.

but we would have to keep track of how many posts people have the day it starts, to see if they got 100 posts in a week.

well thats my idea, it seems none of my friends cared to join after all -_-

so ill think of better attraction plans to make people feel they are getting a good easy deal to come here.

any ideas?

Oh gawd, you've got to be kidding me (no offense) I remember when I threw a competition like this on my own forums long ago. It was uber spam city...

Its already been put out there, but here it is again. Some sort of recruiting campaign would be nice, and give each person like, a 500 point bounty for each person they recruit. But that could lead to multiple regitrations... All I know is that if it doesnt pick up in the next couple months, I'm gunna be out of helions to pay for my site.

Edit: Oh! we should really get an IRC going, and like, every day at a certain time djbob or whoever's running it closes the channel and gives like, one or two points for each legit message.

I wont fine you, I don't fine people for saying conflicts will happen, especially if they will. I wouldn't call any of you "traitors" or anything, although I would be dissappointed you left... but some other people might go beserk. Hosting will go down waay before the forums, if ever. Forums don't cost very much.

You can take down the type of hosting, or, if all else fails, find a free one. We shouldn't worry unless djbob stops providing domains. For now, there is a sufficient supply of income. It might also help to get the site to appear higher on google... not sure how that works though...

My guess would be that sites with more traffic are higher on the list, but I would think that you would need to be higher on the list to get more traffic... hopefully google has decided that it would not be good to have this paradox on their hands. Who knows.