Male or Female

euler

Male or Female  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this is because of the "Steve Rule"... in a given sample space of, eh, "computer people"(for lack of a better term), there will be more men named Steve than women. A better poll is: "Is your name Steve?"

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male,

there are usualy two reasons why a guy has loyalty to a site.

1>Service

2>Females.

Well, i guess we've just proved the service here is extremely good.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this item makes a lot of sence. Male or female. We don't have the choice. We're born as a male or a female, and have to do with it for the rest of our lives. That's to say, I'm a male, and I'm satisfied with that. But I think life would be rather boring without women. They are essential!! By the way, some of my best friends are women (and I'm not talking about girlfriends for dating, because my wife would be very angry!!). But I would like to say that my female friends have qualities that are so rare, like humour, kindness, attention and warmth.