Is there some place where I can delete my fourm account?

shigger

Only because a lot of unfriendly people are here.

Just stop posting if you don't want to be here anymore.

I'm mean because you're shigging spamming all over the place. We warned you and all. "Hey! Are you a new user? Read the Guidelines. If you don't, we'll fine you. Seriously." I've actually been nicer since you're new, I would of banned you by now if you were an older member.

Just stop posting if you don't want to be here anymore.

I'm mean because you're shigging spamming all over the place. We warned you and all. "Hey! Are you a new user? Read the Guidelines. If you don't, we'll fine you. Seriously." I've actually been nicer since you're new, I would of banned you by now if you were an older member.

Well if you don't any one to spam then why not close the old topics or delete them? It doesn't seem that hard to do. And I think you can do it on these kind of IPBs...

Well if you don't any one to spam then why not close the old topics or delete them? It doesn't seem that hard to do. And I think you can do it on these kind of IPBs...

Necromancing is spamming in an old topic. OH, and get this. Posting on old topics isn't automatically spam. When you post in an old topic like a "Hi, I'm a new member here, but I don't post 'cuz this thread is actually a year old" thread replying that you're new too providing absolutely nothing constructive (multiple times, by the way), that's counted as spam. We're fine with resurrecting new topics to provide something constructive.

How about this, how about if you don't want me to fine and warn you, then why not post constructively in topics instead of posting one liners. That doesn't seem that hard to do, and I think you can do it on these kind of IPBs.

As for the rest of you, the more one-liners you post, the more I hunt your posts down and try to fine + warn you. Members like Asgard and Demi:Pulse make my life easier.