money for the internet

What do u mean we shoud send you money so that you can buy yourself an internet connection?

• 1 month later...

No,im saying do you think that hthe internet should be cheaper for young users.Like me and you.

And if someone goes to uni and they have to buy something which costs a fortune like a website which has over 2k gb then what will happen ,you tell me?

No,im saying do you think that hthe internet should be cheaper for young users.Like me and you.

And if someone goes to uni and they have to buy something which costs a fortune like a website which has over 2k gb then what will happen ,you tell me?

I don't get what you are saying. Try typing it correctly, so we can read it perhaps?

It's not that your paying a fortune to get the stuff, it's to get it set up. As awsomegamer said, if you dyi, it's a lot cheaper. A lot of the money simply goes into the programing of the server, you could always right your own programs, it just takes longer. Your more or less paying for the convenience. I think that the internet has just become a lot more "high-level." I mean that you don't have to bother as much with petty stuff, as you did back in the day. This is true for everything, even in programming. In programming you don't have to worry about non-trivial problems, if you simply buy the software to do it for you. But if you look hard enough, theres usually an OS alternative.

Joe

As awsomegamer said, if you dyi,

What does DYI mean? Do yourself in? :blink:

Anyway... I don't think that internet should have a discount for those who can't afford it. If you can't afford it, go to your local shopping centre, go to the food court with your laptop and scan for Wireless connection. It should work. Unless your local shopping centre is really small.

If anything, it is a lot better than it was in the 90s. I mean you would have paid 40 or so dollars just for dial-up then. And today, you can get cable speeds for that amount. The only downside to too much people is that some ISPs, especially the cable ones, are enforcing bandwidth caps on suscribers.

• 3 weeks later...