Computers

Computers will be the downfall of humanity :o

While the Internet is pretty much the pinnacle of globalizationg, it host many, many dark places... like 4chan.

I quote "The Computer allows you to make the biggest mistakes in a short time, followed by handguns and tequila". :)

Everything revolves around computers. Nasa cant launch a space shuttle without computers; we wouldn't know the weather without computers; and most people use the computers to find news and well, its just a reliable resource!

I don't know if I like computers. At the moment, my computer somewhat hijacked me, making use of dangerous weapons like internet, instant messaging and Ragnarok Online, which make sure I don't leave my computer for more than twelve hours straight. It's a great source of entertainment and information (/education) though, and I'm thinking of studying computer science when I'm in university, so I guess I semi-like computers... That is... Until they start to take over the world D=