Item Lost

rod91

So I bought the hosting package... and at some point I missed the warning that there is a 7 day minimum required to purchase the item... so I went to look in my inventory and... goners :/

I'm guessing it would be nice to implement that the shop stops you from buying it before charging your Helions.

I just missed the 7 day minimum part... guess I was a bit too eager :unsure: ...

I'm... not sure if I'm asking for a refund or anything, I'm just guessing it's a bit buggy.

Remember, the Helionet Shop is still in BETA, so it is a little buggy. Also, if you didn't read the thing, it's a bit of the problem, as djbob doesn't like refunding if it is your fault for not reading. So yeah, be more careful next time, the shop isn't coded by djbob (is it?)

Yeah, I guess it was my own fault for not reading... erm... where is it I'm supposed to find the 7 Day rule?

The only warning I got was with the item itself; since it showed up in my inventory I guessed that I should wait 7 days for my website to be activated, rather than a "If you use it before the 7 day period is up it'll disappear".

Anyways, I'm not really interested in a refund, I'm sure I'll be able to post my way up for a while. Got the Ad version too in the meanwhile, at any rate. Just thought this might need some attention.

Racking up 250 points is easy if you get 50 interest in a day :P so yeah...

Well, just be more careful next time... and don't spam :D

Me, spam? No wai.

Granted, discussions are kinda slow in this forum. In order to rack up any points, I'm kinda obliged to post in any thread that's available. I try to stay insightful and post appropriately :)